| ||1989 ||- Zexel Japan establishes Zexel Innovation navigation development office in Silicon Valley.|
- 1st licensee of Navteq.
| ||1991 ||- 1st Fleet Navigation Systems at Avis San Jose.|
| ||1994 ||- 1st Original Equipment Navigation System in USA with Oldsmobile.|
| ||1996 ||- 1st Large Volume Navigation Fleet at Hertz® (partnership with Rockwell).|
- 1st Navigation system in USA with Real Time Traffic.
| ||1998 ||- Zexel Japan sells Zexel Innovation to Visteon Automotive.|
- Chrysler-Mopar Navigation System Dealer Option(Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge).
- Porsche Boxster Navigation System for Europe developed in partnership with Siemens.
| ||1999 ||- Visteon NavMate aftermarket system debuts.|
| ||2001 ||- Ford Navigation Radio for Europe (with Real Time Traffic) launched.|
- #1 Nav System Supplier as selected by Automotive Industries Magazine
| ||2002 ||- Lincoln/Ford Navigation Radio for N.A.|
| ||2003 ||- Navigation system for China developed (partnership with Nextech).|
| ||2004 ||- Cobra Electronics NavONE portable navigation system powered by Horizon software.|
- Ford Escape Navigation Radio integrates navigation, audio, and vehicle diagnostics.
| ||2005 ||- Dual XNAV navigation box launchs with TeleAtlas map data.|
- NavMate DV400 DVD nav, HD500 hard drive nav, PN600 portable nav launched
- Mercury Mariner Navigation Radio, Clarion N.I.C.E. navigation with satellite radio debuts.
| ||2006 ||- Audiovox, Caliber, Philips PNDs developed. Valor AVN launched.|
| ||2007 ||- Zenec AVN, Nissan South Africa, Russia and India navigation systems developed.|